Your insured is going through a merger and acquisition and is required to purchase Extended Reporting Period (ERP) for directors and officers liability. But your insured never carried a D&O policy. Now what?
We have markets that will offer Stand Alone ERP even if your insured carried no prior coverage.
A few reasons your insured may need to purchase ERP with existing coverage or stand-alone include:
- Cancellation (for reasons other than non-payment)
- Insured is out of business
- Merger & acquisition
- Replacement policy coverage is not as broad
- Replacement policy limits are lower
- Retro date not matched on replacement policy (RDI)
Don’t let your insured stand alone without protection!
Download the Flyer: Stand Alone ERP