Home / Casualty / Property / Placing Foodservice Business Insurance


Chairs and tables arranged in a restaurant

Placing Foodservice Business Insurance

We’re able to help you place insurance needed to protect your customers who own bars, taverns, restaurants and many other types of foodservice companies.

No matter the size or the unique nature of your client’s business, our markets can be customized to fit a wide variety of needs.

We can help find solutions for your customer’s complex exposures such as fire, liquor liability, general liability, assault and battery, equipment breakdown and many more.

Coverages can include:

  • Buildings
  • Business interruption
  • General liability
  • Excess liability
  • Equipment breakdown
  • Business personal property
  • Liquor liability
  • Hired/Non-Owned liability (delivery only)

Types of restaurants covered

  • Bars/taverns
  • Bakeries
  • Breweries
  • Caterers
  • Coffee shops
  • Concessionaires
  • Food trucks
  • Fraternal clubs
  • Liquor (package or monoline)
  • Restaurants
  • Seasonal restaurants

We understand the unique assortment of risks retail shops and restaurants face. Let us assist you in eliminating insurance coverage gaps specific to these types of niche businesses.

Call us and let us help you find solutions.

Download the flyer