Our priority is always the safety of our employee associates, their families, our agency and carrier partners, your insureds, and others involved in our industry in maintaining a clear and transparent line of communication to keep you aware of how we are monitoring and responding to an evolving situation.
We take the Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat very seriously, and we want to assure you we are prepared for a broad range of potential issues. We are focusing on the health and safety of our employee associates while continuing to help you serve your clients. Our leadership team will be meeting on a daily basis to closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local health authorities.
While Arlington/Roe has not had any known cases of COVID-19 within our organization, we would like to share a few updates that might help you when interacting with us during these uncertain times.
- For those of our associates who have the capability to work remotely, we are giving them the opportunity to do so. As some or all employees are asked to work outside of the office, our team will be fully capable to continue most if not all functions of their responsibilities with as little interruption of service as possible.
- We have put in place guidance for our associates detailing how to protect against the transmission of the virus recommended by health authorities. This includes hand-washing protocols, best practices to avoid spreading germs, additional hand sanitizer around the office, and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas.
- We are currently restricting all associate business travel for the next 30 days (until April 13). Arlington/Roe associates will not attend externally hosted conferences, conventions, agency or carrier visits, or meetings. This travel moratorium will be reviewed over the next few weeks, but currently, we believe this precaution will help keep our associates healthy and limit exposure across the country.
- We are restricting all visitors from coming into the office and asking for virtual options to be used in order to avoid travel.
- We are reinforcing that employees who feel sick for any reason or who have symptoms of the virus or respiratory tract infections should contact their healthcare provider and not come into our offices.
As we take these measures of caution, we want to stress that it is still business as usual. All employees have been asked to keep up levels of efficiency and productivity either while in or outside of our offices. Since we certainly understand the challenges you are facing in your agencies with this event, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Arlington/Roe contact if there is any way we can provide additional service to you.
As a company and community, we share the responsibility to keep each other safe. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed of any changes to normal business operations. As we have preached to our associates here, please do everything necessary to keep yourselves safe and healthy during this time.
Thank you for your continued trust in Arlington/Roe. We wish you and your families continued good health.