Home / Casualty / Property / Does your customer need habitational insurance?


Low view of apartment building balconies

Does your customer need habitational insurance?

We have insurance solutions to fit a variety of habitational risks.

From one-family dwellings to student housing to large apartment complexes, our carriers have the solutions to solve your client’s needs.

We offer a variety of different coverages including Package, Monoline General Liability, Monoline Property, and Excess options to tailor the coverage for your client.

Coverage Highlights

  • Assault and battery options

  • Abuse and molestation options

  • Business income and extra expense options

  • Equipment breakdown

  • No age restrictions on property

With our market knowledge and underwriting experience, we can help you provide the right mix of insurance protection.

Commercial businesses we’ve written for include:

  • Apartments

  • Airbnb/short term rentals

  • Boarding/rooming homes

  • Cooperative housing

  • Condominiums/townhomes

  • Dwellings – LRO

  • Mixed-use occupancies

  • Mobile home parks

  • Rentals

We understand the unique characteristics and types of exposures rooted in these risks. Let us help you tailor a habitational insurance program to protect your client against financial strain brought on by unanticipated loss or liability.

Give us a call and let us help you find solutions.

Download the Flyer