Adult-use and medical marijuana decriminalization are on an upward trend across states, and sales are expanding. If your customers haven’t asked you about cannabis, CBD and hemp coverage, the odds are they will soon.
The unique exposures of cannabis-related industry risks are still in an exploratory phase, but we are dedicated to staying on top of these legal changes to help you match your client’s needs. With our knowledge and access to this emerging market, we can help you tailor an insurance program for marijuana products in states with legalized medical and/or recreational use and hemp cannabis/CBD goods in all states.
Target classes include:
- Dispensaries, retail outlets, ancillary products, & paraphernalia
- Processors & laboratories
- Medical, food, drink supplemental manufacturers
- Biotech companies in pain management
- Clinical trials & product liability
- Cannabis hospitality business (bakeries/cafés/conventions)
- Security firms serving cannabis businesses
- Medical marijuana evaluation clinics & individual practitioners providing evaluations
- Vaporizers & other smoking devices/accessories
- Staffing & employment services
- Hemp dietary supplements & topical CBD & cannabidiol
- Professional, Allied Health, Management Liability
- Minimum Premiums start as low as $2,500
- Occurrence and Claims Made
We can help you tailor an insurance program for marijuana products in states with decriminalized medical and/or adult-use as well as hemp, CBD and cannabis goods in all states.