We are now accepting digital payments for agency bill invoices and agency statements.
ePayPolicy is a leading integrated electronic payment solution in the E&S market. This product is all about convenience, providing you with both ACH and credit card options and creating a seamless user experience.
What you need to know
- You can access the ePayPolicy portal through the link on our website, or by visiting arlingtonroe.epaypolicy.com directly.
- You can sign in and create an account, but it is not required.
- You must complete four fields:
- Payer (individual or agency name)
- Email Address (where the receipt is sent)
- Agency Account Number (your Arlington/Roe AGT#####, can be found on invoice or monthly statement)
- Agency Billing Zip Code
- Select the agency bill invoice you want to pay and whether you want to pay by credit card or ACH.
It’s that simple!
These instructions walk you through the process of paying your agency bill invoices online through our new ePayPolicy portal. EPay Policy Instructions
Need help? Contact an associate from Accounting or Marketing here. When you click on the link, use the filters to sort by department.